Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello World!

Hi everyone! Guess I'm a little late joining the wonderful world of blogging, but I've always been a bit of a late bloomer. Nevertheless, I'm excited to finally get started. I think the best place to start is one the things I'm most excited about right now: murals.
Last weekend, two fellow artists and I painted some Dr. Suess murals in what will become the nursery for my nephew Tyler, who is due May 24. My brother Greg and wonderful sis-in-law Dana wanted some whimsical walls of their own, and that's just what they got!
I've done wall paintings before in my son and daughter's room (more on that later), but this is the first time I was under the gun to make my painting recognizable! I had so much fun sketching and painting these fun, fanciful images for them that I am all about looking for new projects.
If you know anyone who would like a mural, silhouette or some other whimsical image on the walls of their home ... point them in my direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment